Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful Summer. Instead of a post about one subject today, I wanted to share a variety of smaller projects going on over here:
* I have been chipping away at our large home painting project. I took a rainy weekend to finish the upstairs hallway:
I am so happy with the Wickham Gray!
* For those readers that wrote and wondered what was happening with the new home design I was working on last winter:
Well, the homeowner seems to have run out of money, (and he is an accountant!). He had stopped all construction in March. I feel bad for him and to be honest I was very disappointed for myself. But I do believe that things always happen for a reason.
* One reason I have really fallen behind in writing posts and my newsletter is because my Dad has not been well. My strong, healthy, always- take- charge Dad has been in and out of the hospital the last few months with all kinds of medical problems. I am worried and I feel so helpless. Here is a picture we took when my sisters and I visited my parents last month:
Please send good thoughts and prayers. Thank you!
* Look at my before and after beautiful stool I finished for the kitchen:
Are you still wanting to try painting that piece of furniture but confused on which color to use? I am going to give you some great color ideas in this month’s newsletter at the end of the month.
* So excited to finally receive my two backordered accent chairs:
Aren’t they beautiful? Now just waiting for my new coffee table!
* I also hosted a wine/beer tasting fund raiser for our local animal shelter in July. We raised almost $1000.00 for a few hours of work! I was pretty happy with the event.
And that about sums it up as to what I have been up to lately. Later this week I am going to share with you the before and after photos of an online kitchen redesign. Came out beautifully! What have you all been up to lately?